Purpose of this website
This Website has been established to provide information relevant to the services provided.
The Website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of an appropriately qualified healthcare professional before making decisions about your own circumstances. You should not disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking it, because of any information contained on this Website.
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following warnings and disclaimers:
· The information contained on this Website is provided by us in good faith and on an ‘as is’ basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this Website.
· We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website, or that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
· You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this Website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. Never disregard professional mental health or medical advice or delay in seeking treatment because of something you have seen on this Website. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this Website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
· We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this Website or a Linked Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
· We may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated and we will not be
liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
· To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
Your use of this Website
· use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
· publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
· use any automated scripting tools or software;
· engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via this Website;
· impersonate any other person or entity;
· upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using this Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
· breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this Website in your jurisdiction.
If you have a complaint about any of the content that may be published on this Website, you should contact us.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability for products/services sold
Except as expressly stated hearing, beyond pain makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products and/or services sold. Except as expressly stated here in, beyond pain expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products/services sold on this site, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
It is expected that if you cannot keep an appointment with us, that notice is given as soon as possible. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given, we reserve the right to charge the full consultation fee.
In the case of compensable clients who have been permitted to bulk bill their consultation fees, cancellations must be paid separately by themselves, and cannot be bulk billed.
We do not offer refunds on the sale of our Books or Materials.
If you purchase a book or materials and then cancel the transaction after we have provided you with your purchase, you understand that you will be liable for full purchased price of the book or materials. If we have to take additional steps to obtain the funds from you, you will be liable for any additional costs that is incurred by Beyond Pain to do this.
We may offer a refund for a registration in our courses provided at least 1 weeks’ notice is given. Any processing costs (eg merchant payments / credit card fees) will not be refunded.
A lesser refund may be provided (to be determined by Beyond Pain at that time) should the notice be less than one week.
Beyond Pain reserve the right to decide what refund (full or partial, and amount) is applicable, and is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Late and Missed Appointments
If you are late to an appointment, but within your appointed time slot, you may receive a shorter consultation. If you miss an appointment, we have the right to charge the consultation fee in full.
If payment is not received in full within forty-eight (48) hours, an additional administration fee will apply.
Please note that late or missed appointments exclude others from receiving our services and inconvenience both our staff and other clients.
Consent to Treatment
You hereby request and give consent to our therapists to perform all necessary examinations and services in accordance with their professional training and understandings. You understand that during our services, different consultants may be involved who employed/contracted by Beyond Pain.
You understand that you have an opportunity to discuss with your therapist, the nature and purpose of your physiotherapy care before any treatment is rendered.
You acknowledge and accept the following:
– You have the right to refuse intervention or seek a further opinion and to provide feedback and make a complaint.
– In the event a referral from another practitioner has been given, please provide it to our staff.
– The adverse risks associated with some services.
– Other treatment options exist
– It is quite probable that delay in engaging us may complicate your condition and make future rehabilitation more difficult.
Consent to Obtain and Release Information
The management of your condition may require us to contact the relevant parties involved in your rehabilitation strategies including but not limited to your GP, Allied Health practitioners (eg Physiotherapists, EPs, Psychologists etc), Specialists, Case Managers, Schemes (eg Workcover, TAC, CTP, DVA, Comcare, Medicare etc), and Employer(s). We may need to obtain or provide information to help with the rehabilitation process. By signing these Terms and Conditions you give permission for representatives of Beyond Pain to exchange such information related to the specific condition or service you have been referred for.
We will endeavour to provide you with a quality service that is tailored to you using a humanistic approach. We value you as a human being and your Human Rights. Our clients receive respectful care and are not discriminated against on the basis of age, gender, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual preference or health status. You have the right to access our products and services, obtain a second opinion and refuse any services.
“Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.beyondpain.com.au and includes the layout, individual design elements, underlying code elements and any text, sounds, videos, graphics, animated elements or other content contained on this Website.